I have been meaning to get to Dick Blick but a fantastic trip has interrupted that intention. I loved spending the Holidays with Jo, my cousins, aunt and uncle out in D.C. (actually Virginia) and now I'm back with renewed interest in getting started.
We visited the National Galleries in Washington D.C. and the modern art wing gave me tons of ideas. It was like my brain had these tiny little explosions and visions of what I could do next.
I just printed out a 40% off coupon that I intend to use before the end of the year. ONE DAY! I have to get my tushy over to the store and buy the coolest paint EVER! It is a textured water-based paint that when wet, looks like oatmeal but when it dries, looks like pyrite - stunning gold color. It's, again, AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment