Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thank You!

I wanted to thank all of you who came out on what has so far been the coldest night of the year for my art opening at the Northbrook Public Library. It was great seeing all of you and a pleasure talking with each and every one of you. Thank you for your support, your presence, your input and your smiles. It meant so much to me that you were all there!

I hope that you all had a lot of fun as I know that I did! It was a thoroughly enjoyable evening and one I'll remember with great happiness for many years to come. I hope you enjoyed seeing the artwork - both vintage and newly minted! Please tell your friends as the show will remain up until the end of December.

Again, thank you all and love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment